Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lines, Twain and Leprachauns

The photographer for these images took some very boring shots...as you shall see. First up is the family in line for the Jungle Cruise. Yes, you read that right, people in line for 3 images. Here is the first one with the family waving to the photographer. Make sure all of you wave back.

Family is getting closer to the ride.

Finally there, have a fun trip.

Now we move to the Major's favorite....the Indian Village dance stage. Luckily our intrepid photographer managed to capture the majestic Mark Twain.

And for a little luck, Leprachauns from It's A Small World.

5 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

There's always something for someone in those pictures. For example...

In the second shot, I noticed a young man wearing a black top hat. It must be a souviner hat of some kind but of what??? Commemorating Lincoln? Maybe from Peter Pan? I have no clue. Also, dig that crazy deformed Mickey balloon, LOL!

There appears to be no roof - the guests are in line out in the open. Looks odd to me.

I have to admit, those last two photos are screen saver worthy!

Katella Gate said...

I think this is the first time I have ever seen anybody take a photograph of a Disneyland waiting line. Three times.

Major Pepperidge said...

I noticed the guy with the top hat as well... Connie's guess that it might have something to do with Lincoln is interesting.

The dance circle... I may have to stop posting photos of it. But I have so darn many of them!

Dave Meek said...

I seem to recall those top hats being sold at the Main Street Magic Shop.

Anonymous said...

My first impression of the queue is how very nicely most are dressed. Nowadays people dress so casually that it is just sad.