Thursday, April 26, 2012

Posing With Character

Still mining the images from the batch of pink colored faded slides. Today's post features the family posing in various locations around Disneyland. The day chosen to visit Disneyland appears to have seen very light attendance as seen by the ghost town look of this photo taken at the entrance. I like the action of the boy looking at the train....which if I was him, I would definitely be looking at that beautiful train.

Next up are pictures of the boy posing with characters. First up Alice and a rubber head Mad Hatter posing in front of Snow White Adventures.

Next image is a pose with the Big Bad Wolf standing in front of the Midget Autopia.

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I'll bet the young boy was wondering why they were wasting time taking photos when they could be walking into Disneyland already!

olddisneylandfan said...

I will never be as cool as that guy on the left in the third slide. And that Alice sweeps me off my feet.