Monday, May 21, 2012

More Classic Views of Disneyland

More classic views of Disneyland. First up is a nice view of the Tuna Boat with the nice Chicken of the Sea Mermaid masthead. Overhead the Skyway is operating with a nice blue bucket. Check out all the families posing in the image.

Next up is a view of the Mark Twain passing by Tom Sawyer's Island. Note the nice look of the Mill and a Keelboat in the background.

Next up is Main Street with the Carnation Cafe, Flower Market, and the Upjohn Pharmacy in all their glory. Notice the lack of merchandising displays on Main Street.

Final image is an interesting vantage of the Matterhorn taken from Sleeping Beauty Castle drawbridge. The banners in the foreground add interest and you can even see Snow White in her grotto.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Nice, I like the rectangular Skyway bucket overhead... makes me thing of the New Tomorrowland.

K. Martinez said...

I like the openess of the Flower Mart area on Main Street. All fantastic views today!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Totally fun retro snaps! I've never been to Disneyland before, but I certainly seeing it in old photos like these and hope to get there someday.

Thank you very much for your kind comment on my antique shop finds post yesterday, I really appreciate it.

Wishing you a stellar Tuesday,
♥ Jessica